squeezed lemon juice
lemon juice Ingredients
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (5-8 lemons, depending on how
- juicy they are)
- 1 cup ginger simple syrup (recipe below)
- 2 cups water
- Splash of bourbon (optional)
- Fresh rosemary, for garnish.
- Ginger Simple Syrup:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup ginger , sliced into rounds
Step Of lemon juice
To make the simple syrup, bring 1 cup sugar.
1 cup water and the ginger slices to a boil in a medium saucepan.
Boil for 2 minutes then remove from heat.
Let steep for 30 minutes and then strain out ginger slices.
In a large carafe, mix together the simple syrup.
2 cups water and fresh lemon juice.
Add bourbon, if using. Pour into glasses over ice and garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary.