Skip to content
how much broccoli salad per person
Sweet & Sour Broccoli Salad Ingredients
- about ½ cup of sweet and sour sauce
- 3 small stalks of broccoli, cleaned, cut into small florets and blanched
- 1 TB of sesame oil,
- black sesame seeds,
- a handful of roasted cashews,
- and 2 stalks of sliced green scallions.
- Spoon out 1/4 a cup of sweet and sour sauce in a large glass bowl. Next
- add the broccoli and mix. Make sure the florets are evenly coated with
- the sauce. Drizzle with a tablespoon of sesame oil and mix.
- Toss in your preferred amount of sesame seeds and a little bit more
- sweet and sour sauce if desired.
- Throw in a handful of roasted cashews and mix. Finish with some
- scallions and give it one last stir.
- Plate on a large plate or in a glass container and drizzle additional
- sauce if needed.
- This makes about 3 ½ cups and leftovers can be stored in the fridge
- for up to 5 days