teriyaki chicken casserole rice cooking recipe | hots recipes
teriyaki chicken casserole rice Ingredients
- 3 cups fried rice
- 1 breast of chicken
- 1 small package (found in produce department) stir fry vegetables including broccoli, sprouts, carrots and snow peas
- teriyaki sauce
- 3/4 cup LOW SODIUM soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 small garlic clove, minced fine
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
how to coking in English
- Make the fried rice per the link above.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- for the teriyaki sauce
- in a medium saucepan, stir together the soy sauce, water, brown sugar, honey, ground ginger, sesame oil, and garlic. bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute.
- in a small bowl, stir together the water and cornstarch. add 1 teaspoon of the hot soy mixture to the cornstarch mixture and then slowly pour everything into the boiling soy mixture, whisking until it begins to thicken. set aside.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish and pour 1 cup of the teriyaki sauce over the chicken. Bake for 30 minutes, remove from the oven and shred.
- Steam the veggies and then add the veggies, rice and chicken to an 8×9″ baking dish. Add 3 tablespoons of the leftover teriyaki sauce and stir to combine. Place the dish back in the oven for 15 minutes, remove from the oven and drizzle with a little more sauce. Serve immediately.